SELF-ADHESIVE ROTARY LABELING MACHINE
SELFIE R is a rotary type machine designed for attaching self-adhesive paper or plastic labels to PET, HDPE or glass bottles. Othe than cylinderical bottles, there are special versions of the machine which allows labeling of bottles in the form of a square, rectangle or any other forms.
There are various models suitable for labeling from 6,000 bottles up to 35,000 bottles per hour.
Labels, which are automatically fed into the system with specially developed labeling stations, are stripped from their back carriers and applied to rotating bottles.
As with conventional adhesive systems, there is no glue consumption, therefore no stops are necessary for cleaning and adjustment.
Non-cylindrical bottles can also be labeled on special rotary machines. Touch screen operator panel is user friendly. Format selections, on screen error messages that facilitate finding faults, provide ease of use for operators. Automatic speed changes are made electronically with a frequency inverter.
Advantages of SELFIE R:
- Almost zero labeling errors.
- Unlike classic labeling systems, the glue cost is zero and since there is no label cutting operation, no blades are needed.
- Due to the structure of the label material, the visibility and color of the labels are more advantageous compared to other types of labels.
- Multiple labels can be applied to different parts of the bottles.
- Very little maintenance and spare parts are required.